Tuesday, February 2, 2010

trip down memory lane

today's weather really got me in the spirit for the summer; it was absolutely beautiful out from the moment I stepped outside this morning to walk to my 9am italian class. Of course I was improperly dressed; jeans, boots, cami and a sweater; I swear I really thought it was supposed to be cold and rainy, guess I was wrong....but anyways the weather really got me wishing that summer would come soon. I am ready to be done with this semester, Im honestly scared and intimdated just thinking of all the deadlines and late night cram sessions that are about to come. I'd rather be on the L train everyday and watch people go in and out of the subway car than sit in a lecture hall that is completely warm and stuffy, & eventually makes me want to fall asleep. I'm just looking forward to the future.

until then i have pictures to help me remember the good times as well as some great memories.
now back to reality of research articles, resumes,and qualitative research
ciao mi amici
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment