Wednesday, February 10, 2010

lets call the whole thing off

When you decided to knock on my door
Did you remember what happened before
The look on your face said you were expecting more
-Drake







looking at these goregous photos gets me in the most inspiring mood. today has been nothing but longg classes, work, rain and cold winds..now after finding this editorial im just about ready for vegas for my 21st and 10x more ready for another beach filled summer. pretty much over this week, and unfortunetly the people around me...well not everyone
i actually got to skype with my best friend from home...she goes to uconn and we pretty much get to talk a total of once every 6 months...shes the one that i got my lovely 100 dollar subway ticket with..
but even though it was about a 20 min skype session it was just nice to hear her voice and match it with an actual face..yayy for technology.

okay now i must tend to my lovely italian hw...(were having a valentine's festa in class a domani and i got my beautiful sicilian momma to make tiramisu for the class)

and communication paper.night & happy birthday Jay!!
xoxo
s.r.b.

No comments:

Post a Comment