Tuesday, February 23, 2010

naive









i thought i was a pretty put together young adult, i thought i knew right from wrong, from crazy to dumb but apparently there were some things i was still blind to. I thought my heart would tell me what was best for me, i thought taking chances on the unknown was a good thing, a way to diversify yourself, a way to learn whats really out there.

I took a chance, I took a chance on the selfish and still am heart broken, The funny thing is I really don't trust people, I really don't let people to close me; but yet I broke these boundaries to try something new, to test myself; and in the end I only ended up hurting myself.

I dont even know how to move on from this, the only thing I know what to do is drive my anger into motivation to finish school, escape from my messy life and to start something new

1 comment:

  1. this broke my heart! don't ever let life beat you down like this. learn from whatever has happened and smile. keep your head up and know that you are bigger and better from this experience.
    you inspire me every day, keep your eye on the prize my dear.xx

    ReplyDelete