Monday, February 15, 2010

spring inspiration

today's weather in tempe was absolutely beautiful, I know I say that a lot but honestly today was something I would expect in california,not arizona. Such a strong sun but a breeze that you could only find down by the ocean....which arizona doesn't have.

but it was beautiful!! In between classes I found myself sitting on benches in the sunlight trying to work on a little rosy tan....I mean I do have a wedding to attend this weekend, I need all the color i can get.

And it was finally the first time i dressed appropriately--sandals, shorts and a blouse..yet I still found absolute ridiculousness>> students on campus wearing leather jackets, ugg boots, heavy jeans; meanwhile it was the most perfect weather. If only students at other schools (where its rainy and snowing) saw them, I would honestly assume they would down right laugh in their faces.

Anyways...here are some spring trend ideas, thanks to Who What Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment