Thursday, January 28, 2010

we like her, yeah we like her too





Due to my usual procrastination; class; work; and little social life, I am now writing a 2 page paper at 2 am...when it could have easily been done over the weekend.For some reason the weekend was just too early for me to consider, I thought I had all week to get it done, and now the due date, thursday is here. this week has flew by; I don't even know what I have been doing with myself; besides attending class, battling a soar throat and trying to find a summer internship.
The last thing I wish to be doing at 2am is write a paper; but I can't complain I did this to myself; rather than entertaining a guest last night I should have gotten it done then, but I didn't...

they say the best way to improve is to learn by your mistakes

enjoy your sweet dreams lovelies
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment