Friday, January 8, 2010

a new Creative Director


"Polaroid just announced a multi-year partnership with Lady Gaga, who will be their creative director for a specialty line of Polaroid imaging products"I am so proud to announce my new partnership with Polaroid as the creative director and inventor of specialty projects," Lady Gaga says. "The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion/technology/photography innovation -- blending the iconic history of Polaroid and instant film with the digital era -- and we are excited to collaborate on these ventures with the Polaroid brand. Lifestyle, music, art, fashion: I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer, and to, as my father puts it, finally have a real job."


picture via Lady Gaga's tweetpic last night

No comments:

Post a Comment