Tuesday, January 12, 2010

no ceilings

Olivia Wilde in Italian GQ February 2010




currently drowning in a research paper as if i didnt know how to swim to save my life...but i got the most splendid email from my previous Interning Supervisor, Nicole--she had left the office for Motherhood & will be returning back later this month and caught me off guard with a reply to one of the editorial emails I had sent her.

"You are so beyond phenomenal sam.
Thank you!!!
How are things going? Have you started to think about summer plans yet?
If you don't want to come back to alloy do you need help/ideas for another place to work at?
This is assuming you are coming back to NYC...
Wait, are you graduating?? So sorry I cannot remember...
Fill me in and let me know if you need advice or help with anything.
Big hugs from me and the bear"


ahh literally smile from ear to ear when I was reading this; makes me feel like I really did accomplish greatness last summer that she is willing to extend her arm out for me!!

Thankyou so much Nicole
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment