Tuesday, December 1, 2009

tis the season








tuesday, the first day of decemeber, i am currently sitting on the floor of the hayden library with nothing around me; no distractions, i have a day to complete a rough draft paper of 5-7 pages, this thing is going to kill me; i thought i was going to get alot of it done yesturday, but of course that wasnt the case, insted my day was spent getting some research done, baking a cake, helping a friend find the perfect birthday dress, doing more hw, babysitting my friends little sisters, and then finally walking a drunk friend up to his apartment. though i got alot done, i didnt get the most important thing accomplished, which is this paper, so now its up to me to pull through and finish it by 12:20 tm afternoon.

wish me luck& and very happy 22nd birthday to sloan

xoxo
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment