Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LAST CHANCE








Finally finished my paper around 915 this morning, right before my 940 class! I then brought in my very raw paper to my TA in hopes for some further guidance, and it worked, he was very helpful. I have a lot more work to do it, but for a moment I took a break and became a best friend to strickland. She needed shoes for her big 21st first birthday celebration this weekend, we've been looking online and instores but nothing is in price range. She decided "last chance" might have the answers for her. Last chance, is like a thrift store, allowing for people to bring in old and worn things; designer or not. Just recently this year I found out about the store, after living in arizona for almost 6 years. We went, we saw, we tried on, absolutely fell in love with everything; the prices, the shoes, the purses, the labels; i knew it would happen & that is why i left my wallet purposely in the car.
While looking for the perfect party shoes for my girl strickland, we happened to stumble across some friends Choo, Valentino, and Blahnik; no big deal.
Literally "died" as Zoe would say, mom lets take a road trip there before Christmas :)

now back to school work; more of this paper & italian to study for.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment