Friday, October 16, 2009

why do they get it so easy

"The 17-year-old star, best known for her leading role on The Disney Channel’s “Wizards of Waverly Place,” is getting into some new territory with the fall 2010 launch of her first fashion brand, called Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez.So with the help of a group of industry experts, Gomez teamed up to create her brand which focuses on “pretty, feminine and bohemian” clothing — a line, she said, that mirrors her own style. "


please tell me why once you become some kind of star, you instantly get an "in" on the fashion world, iv been waiting my whole life to work within the industry, and people like gomez,lohan and conrad, get to work in it so easily and its just not fair, they get things handed to them daily, and now they get to steal other individuals hopes and dreams because there a celebrity..
whatever, once I make it I know how special it'll be just because I know all the hard work and dedication i had to forth in my success.

well heres her line... what do you think??





No comments:

Post a Comment