Thursday, October 15, 2009

its as simple as black and white





Its thursday; but it feels like friday-- anddd finally tomorrow after work is my date with mia momma, im excited, though im missing a football game, tons of parties and a free saturday to layout at my apartment with friends--- i dont mind it at all; i need a break and no better place is than being at home with loved ones.

im having a perfectly good thurs, did my italian oral midterm, visited my job to hear about the segment on the az news this morning, walked over to a costume place to see what they had, ended up at urban outfitters and bought stuff i did not need like usual, now here i am in Strickland's room. Shes painting her toe nails and im on her bed typing away, i wish tm didn't consist of classes; but thats not stopping me from going out tonight.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment