Tuesday, October 20, 2009

typical tuesday

i actually was on time to class today, surpirsingly enough; though i got to class on time. it still didnt me feel as confident and relaxed as i had hoped. Had another presentation in that wonderful com 442 class that i have. Not as big of a project, but i have the worst, standing in front of a crowd phobia, i was shaking--shaking so much that i thought my knees were going to give in and i'd just fall to the ground, but luckily i didnt, it was a short little presentation, dont remember half the things i said but its over and complete; now i am just relaxing and reading fashion blogs at the school's library, while patiently waiting for my next class like i always do on tuesdays.. I should be getting some work down while im here but i deserve a break, i work to hard to stress out all the time, all its doing is giving me wrinkles in the long run..

this is funny little fact, my roommate turns out to be one of those girls that i make fun of---the girls that wear uggs with shorts or skirts, mind you its 90 degrees here and those boots are meant for places like on the east coast where its snowing. So im walking down the staircase of my apartment to leave for class and im with my roommate and i see this girl in a skirt and uggs and a sweatshirt, so i say omgg look at that girl and shes like what shes wearing uggs i do that too-of course im surprised and so i say why its 90 degrees here we should embrace and be thankful for the nice weather were having unlike the east coast and shes like sam its only supposed to a high of 80...


...i didnt realize 80 degrees means pull out the uggs from the closet, to me 80 is a perfect spring afternoon(though its fall), idk everyone dresses the way they dress, theres prob tons of people that mock me for my outfits...

well marketing is soon and i should really go, lets hope for a great week


No comments:

Post a Comment