Monday, May 10, 2010

packing inspiration

With finals coming to an end and my trip to ny approaching, its time to pack up 2 years of living in my apartment. I really do have the greatest mom, she volunteered to start packing up my place while ill be taking my final tomorrow!!! I can't even imagine another mom going so out of their way to reschedule a whole day of clients to help their child pack. Most parents would just laugh at the mere idea of it. I am soo unbelievably grateful.

But on a semi serious note.....ny having the most ridiculous weather that it does, makes it 10x harder to know what to bring. being in az, 350 days out of the year its sunny and hot, now I get to look forward to styling to rain wind and humidity.... the question is what to bring that can fit in 2 luggages, for a 3 month trip??










thank you ma for your generous help, I will miss you this summer!!
I really do hope you plan a surprise trip to see me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment