Friday, March 26, 2010

by the palm of my hand











friday friday ladies and gents!!!!
today is dedicated to a mission I have for myself....I have an almost impossible to do list that needs my full attention. this list needs to be accomplished before I even have the slightest idea of going anywhere or doing anything this weekend. today I am making myself sit down and complete everything that needs to be done. im done procrastinating(well after i write this entry) its time to jump on the impossible ball and put a damage in it.
I received a wonderful declining email from anthropologie yesturday saying I don't have enough experience to participate in a visual display internship. I'm pretty sure the more I hear I'm not qualified, or simply just cant do something I am more eager to push myself harder to get my way.

I just have one simple question.. how am I supposed to be overly qualified for something if I don't practice it before?

whatever it's not going to bring me down. Onto my to-do list.

enjoy your friday & the rest of your weekend,
I wish the arizona sun upon where ever you are in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment