Friday, September 25, 2009

so thankful for this summer...

i just want to take the time out again to thank my wonderful bosses for my internship adventure, it was truly a blessing and everything i could have dreamed about and more.

As you don't know, i have been "pretending" to still be their intern from 3,000 miles away; sending tons of street style ideas, as well as just little things that i know they would appreciate, last night around 12am here, 3 am ny time i started procrastinating in the middle of my italian studying and came across a phenomenal vogue uk editorial that i knew natalie would just go nuts over...so i sent it to her, and like i do every morning; read fashion blogs, this is what natalie's had to say:


"Busy Busy Friday
i've had quite the productive morning and was beyond thrilled to find that my adorable former intern, Sam, had sent me these insane photos from Vogue U.K.'s February 09 issue, shot by Mario Testino. thank you Sam! i fell in love with them immediately. all the texture and details against the hot desert background is beyond.

i can't even express how different the office is without Sam. she's the chirpiest, most chipper, sunshiney face in the world. every morning she arrived in the office beaming. even when she was venting about something, she giggled rather than grumbled. so when i receive emails from sam, it's like a little ray of sunshine smiling from my inbox".


I was speechless and ready to burst into tears..
She said such powerful words, thank you natalie for that beautiful compliment, it was touching

I miss you lovely women; cross your fingers that I will be back this summer...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment