Wednesday, August 19, 2009

im backkkk













my trip was amazing!!!!!
i couldnt have asked for a better time, those 3 little days were worth a 6 hour drive!!
with great thanks to my bosses lisa and sharla i have now seen what buying entails and how crazy it can get. but no matter how hectic it is, i still love it>>>> i have even reconsidered my future again to maybe buying for bottoms?? who knows, i change my mind far too much...
but we did get some great things!!! cant wait for all the customers to come into HERE and be blown away from all the great merchandise!!!

ontop of going to market, we got to see showrooms>>>we stopped at frankie b, miss me, tarina tarantino, and NANETTE LEPORE!!!! basically i was in heaven along with my coworker strickland.


and ontop of daytime shopping, we did night time partying.
ha and with my lovely cointern's id, amanda, i got to enjoy the over age drinking!!
my bosses are insane>>gar bar/stripjoint, rooftop of the standard and all of west Hollywood

overall it was an experience that i could never forget!!


love you always,
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment