Wednesday, July 29, 2009

official


bought the plane ticket for home... i leave aug 12, so sad and depressing.

who knows when ill be back, i thought id for sure be back next summer for another exciting summer filled with fun & fashion, but my dad has other plans in mind(haha well see about that)
but the purpose of this blog is to explain how emotional its going to be when i arrive to my apartment where i usually find my loud crazy roommates>>>only this time its going to be empty..my girls have left me, after two years of living together and surviving the sundevil way, they have decided to move on to other things and different living arrangements..
i know you girls will be right down the street... but we still wont get to enjoy moments like these
i love you mccoach and franco

smooches,
the intern

No comments:

Post a Comment